*This post may contain affiliate links. Purchases made from these links help with any costs associated with running this site, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products and services I use and believe in! You can find my full disclosure here.
Air fryer frozen egg rolls are super easy and delicious! Perfectly crisp and they taste like they have been deep-fried but are way healthier. Why spend an hour or more to cook them in the oven or deep fry them when you have them hot and ready in about 20 minutes?!
Why These Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls Are so Good!
- This is a healthier way to cook frozen egg rolls.
- It only takes about 20 minutes to cook them!
- They are delicious! They taste deep-fried without the grease grime of deep-frying.
- You don’t have to use ANY added oil! Not even a light spray!
How to Make Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°f if your air fryer needs to be preheated. Not all air fryers are the same. Mine doesn’t need to be preheated.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 400°f – turn them over after 10 minutes, half-way through the cooking time. This way you get perfectly even cooking!
- Add extra cooking time if you want your eggrolls crispier.
What Are Egg Rolls?
Egg rolls are a deep-fried appetizer served in Chinese restaurants in America. An egg roll is a cylindrical, savory roll with shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, chopped pork or chicken, and other fillings inside a thin wheat flour dough skin, which is fried in hot oil. Egg rolls are a finger food and typically dipped in duck sauce, soy sauce, plum sauce, sweet and sour sauce, garlic chili sauce or hot mustard.
A healthier way to cook frozen egg rollsThere is nothing quite like a crispy deep-fried egg roll...Except for air fryer frozen egg rolls! Click To Tweet
That crunchy crisp you get from deep frying foods is achieved using an air fryer.
Nevermind the fact that they are hassle-free! No grease splatter, virtually no mess, and cook up in minutes from frozen…
How do You Serve Egg Rolls?
Egg rolls are an appetizer and are usually served alongside any Chinese main dish.
We like to serve them with fried rice and homemade sweet and sour sauce for dipping. YUM!
Top Tips to Make The Best Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Brand matters!! We love Chung’s Brand egg rolls. Speaking from experience my best advice is don’t skimp. Don’t go for the cheapest brand on the shelf…with ONE exception. Safeway Signature Select store brand frozen egg rolls taste just like Chung’s!
- Pork or vegetable is the best! I have not had a chicken egg roll that tasted good unless it was made from scratch.
- Turn the egg rolls over halfway through the cooking time to get even, golden, crunchy, crispy goodness!
- Serve immediately with a dipping sauce of your choice!
Be Sure to Check Out These Other Yummy Recipes!
- Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos
- 4 Fall Cocktails
- Belgian Waffle Mix
- Baja Fish Tacos
- Gluten-free Fudgy Brownies
- Hot Dog Chili
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta
Wow! You made it all the way down here. That means we’re friends now. 🙂 ♥ If you make this recipe I’d love it if you gave it a STAR rating below! Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
- Air fryer
- Pre-made frozen egg rolls We love Chung's brand!
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°f if your air fryer requires preheating.
- Put your frozen egg rolls in the air fryer in one layer.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn each egg roll to ensure even cooking.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes or until desired crispiness.
Pin for later!